The registration must be finished in one session and you must click "Register" in order to submit. Before you start the form, make sure that you have either your TIN or Duns Number. In addition, we recommend that you:
- Familiarize yourself with Prudential and understand how your firm can help us to meet today's business challenges.
- Review the Goods & Services Categories to confirm your offerings meet our needs. While it is possible that we ARE CURRENTLY UNDER CONTRACT FOR THESE GOODS AND SERVICES, we encourage qualified vendors to make us aware of their firm's capabilities by registering with us. Should Prudential have future need for the goods and services you offer, this prospective vendor database will be used to identify potential candidates.
- Review the FAQ and Prudential Registration Job Aid.
- Review our Vendor Code of Conduct and Terms of Engagement to ensure your firm can uphold our standards and meet our expectations. At the end of the registration process, you will be asked to attest that you have reviewed and agree to these policies.
- Review the Registration Terms and Conditions to confirm your company can comply with the required registration attestations.
- If your firm is diverse-owned, please review our requirements For Diverse Vendors.
For registration support, please send an email to ESFS.FSA.Helpdesk@prudential.com. In your email, indicate your name, your company's name, your log-in ID, and your phone number. This mailbox is monitored from 9AM - 5PM EST Monday - Friday.
Registration is not a guarantee of business, nor does it confer on your company any status as a vendor of Prudential. The actual award of contracts is a competetive process and any business your company does with Prudential will be subject to seperate terms and conditions to be negotiated between us.
If you are an employee of the registering firm with authorization to accept and agree on behalf of the firm to abide by our policies and ethical standards, then we invite you to register using our Vendor and Contingent Worker Portal.