- Be positive about what lies ahead
- Have a clear vision of the retirement lifestyle you want
- Adopt a healthy approach to mental and physical aging
- Deﬁne what ‘work’ means to you: Part-time? Volunteering?
- Nurture your family and personal relationships
- Embrace an active social life and network
- Incorporate new activities into your life
Investors should consider the features of the contract and the underlying portfolios’ investment objectives, policies, management, risks, charges and expenses carefully before investing. This and other important information is contained in the prospectus, which can be obtained on the prospectus page or from your financial professional. Please read the prospectus carefully before investing.
Annuities are issued by The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark, NJ, and its affiliates. Variable Annuities are distributed by Prudential Annuities Distributors, Inc., Shelton, CT. Both are Prudential Financial companies and each is solely responsible for its own financial condition and contractual obligations.
Annuity contracts contain exclusions, limitations, reductions of beneﬁts and terms for keeping them in force. Your licensed ﬁnancial professional can provide you with complete details.
For Compliance Use Only: 1000376-00006-00