- 1 Applicable to contracts with applications signed on or after 02/10/2014 (03/24/2014 in CA).
- 2 Applicable to contracts with applications signed on or after 02/25/2013 - 02/09/2014 (02/25/2013 - 03/23/2014 in CA).
- 3 Applicable to contracts with applications signed on or after 03/12/2010 - 02/24/2013.
- 4 ASAP/ASAP NY - Please see appendix D in this prospectus for non-NY variations.
- 5 A Statement of Additional Information has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission and is incorporated by reference. The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) maintains a Web site (http://www.sec.gov) that contains the Statement of Additional Information, material incorporated by reference, and other information regarding registrants that file with the Commission.
The Prospectus is not an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy this product, nor shall it be offered or sold to any person in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation, purchase, or sale would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Investors should consider the features of the contract and the underlying portfolios' investment objectives, policies, management, risks, charges and expenses carefully before investing. This and other important information is contained in the prospectus, which can be obtained on the prospectus page or from your financial professional. Please read the prospectus carefully before investing.
Annuity contracts contain exclusions, limitations, reductions of benefits and terms for keeping them in force. Your licensed financial professional can provide you with complete details.
Annuities are issued by The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Pruco Life Insurance Company (in New York, by Pruco Life Insurance Company of New Jersey), located in Newark, NJ (main office). Variable annuities are distributed by Prudential Annuities Distributors, Inc. (PAD), Shelton, CT. All are Prudential Financial Inc. (PFI) companies, and each is solely responsible for its own financial condition and contractual obligations. Prudential Retirement Strategies is a business of Prudential Financial, Inc.
Prudential Annuities Life Assurance Corporation (to be renamed Fortitude Life Insurance & Annuity Company) (“PALAC”), Shelton, CT (main office) was acquired on April 1, 2022 by Fortitude Group Holdings, LLC, the parent company of Bermuda’s largest multi-line reinsurer (“Fortitude Re”). As a result of the acquisition by Fortitude Re, PALAC is not affiliated with PFI or any of its subsidiaries. A Prudential entity will continue to service and administer all PALAC contracts. PALAC variable annuities are distributed by PAD, Shelton, CT. PAD is wholly owned by PFI; PALAC is wholly owned by Fortitude Re; each is solely responsible for its own financial condition and contractual obligations.
Issued on Contracts: P-RILA/IND(10/21), ID P-RILA/IND(10/21)-ID, P-FGI/IND(10/21), P-FGI/IND(10/21)-ID, RILA/IND(11/19), ICC19-P-VA-IND(6/19), P-OB/IND(5/14), P-OB/IND(5/14)-NY, P-OC/IND(5/14), P-OC/IND(5/14)-NY, P-B/IND(2/10), P-B/IND(2/10)NY, P-CR/IND(2/10), P-CR/IND(2/10)NY, P-L/IND(2/10), P-L/IND(2/10)NY, P-O/IND(5/11), P-O/IND(5/11)-NY, P-VA/IND-DCD(11/20)-NY, VFLX-99, VFL-85, RAC-89, RAC-93, VAC-89, VAC-93, VFM-95, VFM-96, BLX/CRT (3/06)-01, A-85, VA-85, P-BBND(2/13), rider P-RID-ROP(11/20)-NY, P-RID-LI-DB(5/14), P-BBND(2/13)-NY, BLX/CRT (03/06)-01, BL/IND (3/06)-NY, X/IND(3/06)-NY, P-X/IND(2/10), P-X/IND(2/10)NY, QVIP-84, VFLX-99, VBON-2000, VDCA-2000, VFLX-2002-L, #MVA-2002, VFM-960, VBON-2000.
For Compliance Use Only:1005091-00034-00