Assurance IQ, LLC a wholly-owned subsidiary of Prudential Financial, Inc. ("Prudential") matches buyers with products such as life and health insurance and auto insurance, enabling them to make purchases online or through an agent. Neither Prudential Financial, Inc. nor Assurance IQ issues, underwrites, or administers health plans or health insurance policies.
Life Insurance and Annuities are issued by The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Pruco Life Insurance Company (in New York, by Pruco Life Insurance Company of New Jersey), located in Newark, NJ (main office), or by Prudential Annuities Life Assurance Corporation (except in NY) located in Shelton, CT. (main office). Variable annuities are distributed by Prudential Annuities Distributors, Inc., Shelton, CT. All are Prudential Financial companies and each is solely responsible for its own financial condition and contractual obligations. Prudential Annuities is a business of Prudential Financial, Inc.
Group Insurance coverages are issued by The Prudential Insurance Company of America, a Prudential Financial company, Newark, NJ
LINK by Prudential is an umbrella marketing name for various subsidiaries of The Prudential Insurance Company of America. Investment advisory products and services of LINK by Prudential are made available through Pruco Securities, LLC, (sometimes referred to as “Pruco”) doing business as Prudential Financial Planning Services, pursuant to separate agreement. Prudential LINK and LINK by Prudential occasionally may be referred to as LINK.
Where LINK by Prudential is made available in connection with certain Financial Wellness products, access is made available through Prudential Workplace Solutions Group Services (“PWSGS”). PWSGS provides access to a number of Financial Wellness products, services, seminars and tools offered by PWSGS, its affiliates or third parties. PWSGS is a subsidiary of Prudential PWSGS is not a licensed insurance company, does not provide insurance products or services and does not provide financial, investment or other advice. Individuals should consult appropriate professionals when making financial, investment and tax decisions.
Virtual Advisors may provide investment advisory services that are limited in scope and do not constitute comprehensive financial planning.
This web page is being provided for informational or educational purposes only and does not take into account the investment objectives or financial situation of any client or prospective clients. The information is not intended as investment advice and is not a recommendation about managing or investing your retirement savings. Clients seeking information regarding their particular investment needs should contact a financial professional. Prudential Financial, its affiliates, and their financial professionals do not render tax or legal advice. Please consult with your tax and legal advisors regarding your personal circumstances. In providing this information, neither Prudential nor any of its affiliates or financial professionals is acting as your ERISA fiduciary.
Prudential LINK financial representatives currently offer a more limited range of insurance and annuity products (“insurance products”) compared to the range of insurance products offered through other Prudential distribution channels.
For additional important information about the products, services and companies that make them available, please click here.* Opens in new window
This website is for U.S. persons Opens in new window only and may not be approved in all states. Information contained on this site does not and is not intended to constitute an advertisement, solicitation, or offer for sale in any jurisdiction outside the United States, where such use would be prohibited or otherwise regulated.
Securities and Insurance Products:
- Certain securities products and services are offered through Pruco Securities, LLC and Prudential Investment Management Services, LLC, both members SIPC Opens in a new window and located in Newark, NJ, or Prudential Annuities Distributors, Inc., located in Shelton, CT. See Statement of Financial Condition PDF Opens in a new window for Prudential Investment Management Services, LLC.
- Investing in securities involves risk, and there is always the potential of losing money. Asset allocation and rebalancing do not ensure a profit or guarantee against loss.
- You should consider the features of the contract and/or the underlying portfolios’ investment objectives, policies, management, risks, charges and expenses carefully before investing. This and other important information are contained in the prospectus. Please read the prospectus carefully before investing or sending money.
- Not Insured by FDIC or any Federal Government Agency | May Lose Value | Not a Deposit of or Guaranteed by the Bank or any Bank Affiliate.
- All references to income certainty and guarantees, including optional benefits, are backed by the claims-paying ability of the issuing company and do not apply to the underlying investment options.
- Projections generated regarding likelihood of various investment outcomes are hypothetical in nature, do not reflect actual investment results and are not guarantees of future results. Results derived from various “what if” scenarios for your financial life may not reflect the actual costs or amounts ultimately needed to fund specific life events. Prudential and its affiliates are not liable for use of the LINK by Prudential experience. Learn more about our Methodology Opens in a new window.
Prudential, the Prudential logo, the Rock Symbol, Bring Your Challenges, Prudential LINK and LINK by Prudential are service marks of Prudential Financial, Inc. and its related entities, registered in many jurisdictions worldwide.
"Prudential Advisors" is a brand name of The Prudential Insurance Company of America and its subsidiaries.
Prudential Financial is not affiliated in any manner with Prudential plc, an international group incorporated in the United Kingdom or the Prudential Assurance Company, a subsidiary of M&G plc, a company incorporated in the United Kingdom.
By using this website, you agree that you have read and agree to our Terms and Conditions.