Worried About Market Volatility?
If market volatility has you feeling worried, it’s important not to let emotions get in the way. There are some things you should consider that may help manage expectations when markets start moving.
About Andrew LaFontain, MBA
About Andrew LaFontain, MBA
• Over 15 years experience in Financial Services • Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting - UWM • Masters Degree in Business Administration (MBA) – UWM • Passed Uniform CPA Exam, November 2000
• Resident of New Berlin, WI • Family: Married, 2 sons, 2 daughters, 1 dog • Hobbies: Obstacle Course Racing, Soccer, Weight Training, Running, Reading and watching Notre Dame Football
I'm Most Proud Of: My wife for completing her marathon and my kids for their upbeat spirit in these trying times!
Life Happens. Being prepared makes all the difference.
You have options when it comes to your financial future - no matter your life situation.
As a business owner, you have a lot to protect – your business, your employees and your family. Life insurance is often purchased for personal financial protection but can also help with three key areas of business planning: business continuation, executive compensation and retirement. We can help you unlock the value of your business to help you reach your goal of retiring without depleting the business’s capital.
Exploring Financial Strategies
We’ll work together on your toughest investment challenges – whether you need reliable income, protection from market volatility and other risks, or continuing your family legacy.
Protecting Your Family and Greatest Assets
Whether you are recently married, buying a house, taking care of a loved one or preparing to retire, each new stage of life is exciting and uncertain. Ensure you’re protected with life, auto, home, long-term care and disability insurance.
Meet Our Professional Team
- Property & Casualty: WI
- Variable Annuities: AZ, LA, MI, WI
- Securities License: AZ, IN, LA, MI, NV, WI
- Variable Life Insurance: AZ, MI, WI( LA License #681468)
- Fixed Annuities: AZ, MI, WI( LA License #681468)
- Life Insurance: AZ, MI, WI( LA License #681468)
Andrew Lafontain is associated with the Greater Wisconsin Financial Group Office, 10000 W Innovation Drive, Suite 190, Wauwatosa, WI, 53226-9947, Managing Director: Eric Lowder, Phone: 414-456-1770. Andrew Lafontain offers financial planning and investment advisory services through Pruco Securities, LLC (Pruco), doing business as Prudential Financial Planning Services (PFPS), pursuant to separate client agreement. Andrew Lafontain offers insurance and securities products and services as a registered representative of Pruco and an agent of issuing insurance companies. 1-800-778-2255. For information on fees, refer to: Pruco Securities Form CRS (Prudential Advisors)Opens in a new window.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.