Are you prepared for unexpected financial risks?
The numbers tell the story:
- Nearly 2 out of 3 Americans live paycheck to paycheck.1
- More than 50% have less than $10,000 saved.2
Too many people aren’t prepared for life’s hard-to-predict financial risks like:
- Loss of income due to premature or accidental death,
- Loss of income due to illness or injury,
- Out-of-pocket medical and non-medical expenses3 due to an accident or illness.
You can help protect yourself
Financial Wellness is being prepared to maintain your lifestyle in the face of unexpected risk. Insurance is one way to help protect yourself financially against these risks.
Talk to your employer about group insurance coverages that may be available to you.
The Prudential Insurance Company of America (Prudential)
- 1 American Payroll Association, Getting Paid in America Survey, 2015.
- 2 Financial Wellness Index Research, April 2014. Represents the average value of transactional account (e.g., checking account) holdings for families with such accounts. Does not include qualified retirement accounts (e.g., 401(k) accounts, IRAs). Actual level of household savings may be even lower because this analysis only includes households with transactional accounts.
- 3 Out-of-pocket expenses related to an illness or injury may be both medical and non-medical expenses.
For Compliance Use Only: 0292806-00001-00