*Subject to the terms and conditions of the rider.
The rider form numbers may all be followed by a state code and are:
- The Living Needs BenefitSM: ORD 87241-90-P or ORD 87335-90 (Not available WA.)
- Terminal Illness Rider: TB 146-2016
- Waiver of Premium: Term Essential and Term Elite: TB 100-2000; there may be state variations.
- Accidental Death Benefit: Term Essential, Term Elite, PruTerm WorkLife 65: TB 113-2000 (Not available in MA.)
- Children’s Protection Rider: Term Essential, Term Elite, PruTerm WL 65: TB 182-2000; TB184-2000 for after issue. There may be state variations.
PruTerm One (ICC17 PART-2017 or PART-2017), Term Essential (ICC16 PLTIC-2016 or PLTIC-2016), Term Elite (PLTI-2008), SimplyTerm (ICC SIMPT-2018 OR SIMPT-2018 followed by a state code), and PruTerm WorkLife 65 (PLTUB-2011) are issued by Pruco Life Insurance Company in all states except in New York, where, if available they are issued by Pruco Life Insurance Company of New Jersey. Return of Premium Term (ICC13 PLTIR-2013 or PLTIR-2013 ) is issued by Pruco Life Insurance Company except in New Jersey and New York, where the issuer is Pruco Life Insurance Company of New Jersey. Both are Prudential Financial companies located at 213 Washington Street, Newark, NJ. Each is solely responsible for its own financial condition and contractual obligations.
All guarantees and benefits of the insurance policy are backed by the claims-paying ability of the issuing insurance company. These products may not be available in all states.
Our policies contain exclusions, limitations, reductions in benefits, and terms for keeping them in force. A financial professional can provide you with costs and complete details.
For Compliance Use Only