1 Full underwriting for new contracts will be required if a Type C death benefit option is requested.
* Subject to the terms and conditions of the rider.
The rider form numbers may all be followed by a state code and are:
- The Living Needs BenefitSM: ORD 87241-90-P or ORD 87335-90 (Not available in WA.)
- Waiver of Premium: Term Essential and Term Elite: TB 100-2000; there may be state variations.
- Accidental Death Benefit: Term Essential, Term Elite: TB 113-2000 (Not available in MA.)
- Children’s Protection Rider: Term Essential, Term Elite: TB 182-2000; TB 184-2000 for after issue. There may be state variations.
PruTerm One (ICC17 PART-2017 or PART-2017), Term Essential (ICC19 PLTIC-2019 or PLTIC-2019), Term Elite (ICC19 PLTI-2019 or PLTI-2019), and SimplyTerm (ICC18 SIMPT-2018 or SIMPT-2018 followed by a state code) are issued by Pruco Life Insurance Company in all states except in New York, where, if available, they are issued by Pruco Life Insurance Company of New Jersey. Both are Prudential Financial companies located at 213 Washington Street, Newark, NJ. Each is solely responsible for its own financial condition and contractual obligations.
All guarantees and benefits of the insurance policy are backed by the claims-paying ability of the issuing insurance company. These products may not be available in all states.
Our policies contain exclusions, limitations, reductions in benefits, and terms for keeping them in force. A financial professional can provide you with costs and complete details.