This site is a secure site designed for use by Financial Service Professionals only.
Agency Distribution associates must access this site through the LaunchPad Laptop or an approved connection. Agency Distribution associates in need of technical support should call 1-888-743-7111, and select option 3. Be prepared to describe your support request explicitly.
Independent Producers and General Agencies must have a valid User ID and password to gain access. Independent Producers and General Agencies in need of technical support or User ID or password assistance should call 1-866-599-2871, and select option 1. Be prepared to describe your support request explicitly.
This site performs best when viewed with Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher, or Mozilla Firefox 2.0 or higher. For either browser, you can check the version number by clicking on Help on the far right-hand side of the menu bar, and then selecting "About Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox."
Other browsers may function to some degree, but may not support some features of this site. If you do not have one of the suggested browsers, you may obtain a copy from our Download Center. Detailed instructions are provided by each vendor. After downloading, you will need to exit your current browser to install the new one.
For your security, the site requires a browser with a set of minimum capabilities, such as support for Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)-a security technology that encrypts or disguises data, preventing data from being read by others. It is best to upgrade your browser to the highest level of encryption available (128 bit).
In addition to the aforementioned browser requirements, you will need to ensure that the following settings are enabled on your browser:
- Accept Cookies, or warn before accepting a cookie,
- Enable Java Script, and
- Enable SSL (v2) or SSL (v3)
Please be sure to return to the site once your new browser is installed.
Both Microsoft Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox allow some level of cookie verification.
- In Internet Explorer 6.0, click on Tools and then on Internet Options. Then click on the Privacy tab and the Advanced button to configure Internet Explorer to either:
- Accept all cookies,
- Warn before accepting a cookie, or
- Reject all cookies.
- In Mozilla Firefox 2.0, click on Tools and then on Options. Then click the Privacy Option tab. The Cookies section provides a number of options for cookie verification.
Pop-up windows are used throughout the site to display supplementary information. Both Microsoft Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox allow you to configure your browser to manage the display of pop-up windows.
- In Internet Explorer 6.0, click on Tools and then on Pop-up Blocker. You can then choose to allow all pop-up windows or specify the websites from which you will allow pop-up windows.
- In Mozilla Firefox 2.0, click on Tools, then Options, and then Content. You can then choose to allow all pop-up windows or specify the websites from which you will allow pop-up windows.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Download Microsoft Internet Explorer
Download Mozilla Firefox
Adobe® Acrobat® Reader
Adobe Acrobat Reader is free, and freely distributable, software that lets you view and print Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) files on all major computer platforms, as well as fill in and submit PDF forms online.
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader
Adobe Flash Player
Flash allows web users to seamlessly view content created with Flash—the professional standard for producing high-impact, vector-based web experiences. Flash Player is necessary for viewing this site's Demo. However, the Flash player is not necessary to enter the site.
Download Adobe Flash Player
WinZip brings the convenience of Windows to the use of Zip files and other compression formats. The optional wizard interface makes zipping and unzipping easier than ever. WinZip features built-in support for CAB files and for popular Internet file formats, such as TAR, gzip, UUencode, BinHex, and MIME. ARJ, LZH, and ARC files are supported via external programs. WinZip interfaces with most virus scanners.