Prudential is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment for all employees and contractors as well as clients, visitors and members of the public. Risks to health, safety and welfare will be eliminated or reduced, as far as is reasonably practicable.
The company is committed to complying with the Occupational Safety & Health Act of 1970 and all other applicable codes and regulations. Every employee is responsible and accountable for ensuring the safety of our workplace and adhering to safe work practices and procedures established by Prudential. Management actively supports and encourages participation by all employees in Prudential’s safety initiatives.
At Prudential, the health, safety and welfare of our workplace is a priority and an integral part of who we are as an employer, a business partner and a member of the community. We help manage and reduce risks through various initiatives and programs including:
- 10 On-site Health & Wellness Clinics
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Program
- CPR Training Program
- Ergonomics Program
- Emergency Preparedness Program
- Environmental Health and Safety Program
- Incident Oversight Team for Workplace Violence Prevention
- Pandemic and Emerging Health Concerns Program
- Travel Safety Program