- 1 Results based on feedback provided by 71,676 participants from January 2015 through June 2021.
- 2 Defined as “promoters” giving ratings of 7–10 out of an 11-point recommend scale.
- 3 Positive ratings of “very satisfied” or “extremely satisfied.”
- 4 Positive ratings of “very good” or “excellent.”
- 5 Prudential Retirement Operational data store. Retirement plan participants increased their contribution rate 5.2% within the same or following month of attending a Pathways seminar.
- 6 Prudential Book of Business, 2019.
- 7 Prudential Book of Business 2019, Insurance Customer.
The student loan assistance services are provided by Student Loan Benefits, Inc., doing business as Vault. The credit counseling and debt management services are provided by GreenPath. Caregiving services are provided by Wellthy, Inc. Vault, GreenPath, and Wellthy are third-party providers that are independent from Prudential and its subsidiaries. They are provided through voluntary, individually selected programs that are not group insurance products and are not part of any employee benefit plan.
Access to Vault student loan assistance services, GreenPath credit counseling and debt management services, and Wellthy caregiving solutions is provided through Prudential Workplace Solutions Group Services, LLC (“PWSGS”).
Prudential Workplace Solutions Group Services, LLC (“PWSGS”) provides access to a number of Financial Wellness products, services, seminars and tools offered by PWSGS, its affiliates or third parties. PWSGS is a subsidiary of Prudential Financial, Inc. PWSGS is not a licensed insurance company, does not provide insurance products or services and does not provide financial, investment or other advice. Individuals should consult appropriate professionals when making financial, investment and tax decisions.
Access to financial wellness products, services, seminars and tools is not conditioned upon the purchase of insurance or retirement products or services from any Prudential company.
Prudential Pathways® seminars are provided by a Prudential Financial Professional with The Prudential Insurance Company of America and are not intended to market or sell any specific products or services. Offering these seminars do not constitute an endorsement of Prudential products or services in any way.
PruPassages® is available to holders of Group Insurance contracts issued by The Prudential Insurance Company of America (PICA). PruPassages® provides Group Insurance contract holders’ insureds and/or former insureds with the options to continue life insurance coverage that is no longer available under a group contract. Individuals may be contacted, including by licensed financial professionals affiliated with Prudential, to explain available insurance continuation options and answer questions.
For Compliance Use Only:1011791-00002-00