Honoring Our CommitmentTo Help You During This Difficult Time
We’re here when you need us – with timely and helpful information together with a prompt claim payment.
Let Prudential pay your funeral home directly. Learn about funeral services, costs, and your rights.Pay for a funeral
Did you know you may need up to 20 copies of the death certificate? Get organized with tips like these.Get organized
Financial & Legal Help
Financial & Legal Help
Know when it’s time to seek professional advice about your financial and legal concerns.Consult a professional
Find support and care for you and your family when you need it most. You’re not alone.Find support
1. When You Begin
If possible, have this information available:
- Name of insured/account holder
- Date of birth
- Date of death
- Account or Social Security number
- Name of employer/association - for insurance policies through an employer or association
Begin a claim online, or call 1-855-277-8061 and a Claim Center representative will promptly assist you with your claim.
2. What to Expect
- Collect information to process your claim
- Determine your eligibility for accelerated processing
- Provide any necessary life claim forms
- Provide instructions to submit completed forms
Please allow 2-3 business days for mailed forms to arrive.
3. How to Receive Payment
You may be eligible for a variety of payment options, including:
- Funeral home payment: In many cases, Prudential can pay your funeral home directly
- Interest-bearing account: Get full access to your funds with no monthly service fees
- Check payment: Once claim is approved, please allow 5-10 business days for payment to arrive by mail
Claim Status Check on Your Claim
Typical claim processing times:
- Claim forms require a few days for processing
- Once claim is approved, please allow 5-10 business days for check payments to arrive
Mail life insurance claims to:
Attention: Life Claims
P.O. Box 70174
Philadelphia, PA 19176
For any other questions, contact the Claim Center at 1-855-277-8061.
Account Questions Validate an Account
- Wondering if the deceased had an account with Prudential?
- Want to know if an account is still active?
- Have questions about an account value?
- Need to confirm other account details?
For any account questions, contact the Claim Center at 1-855-277-8061.
Important Information about Third Party Resources
We do not recommend or endorse any third party products, services or resources referenced on this website. Any such references are provided for general informational purposes only. We do not control and cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any of the third party products, services, or resources referenced. We encourage you to adequately research any such products, services or resources before using.
When you select a link to a third party website, you are leaving this website and become subject to the privacy and security policies of the operators of that third party website.