Five Ways to Motivate Employees to Improve Their Financial Wellness
1. Personalize content and delivery for employees
2. Engage individuals around milestone life events
3. Use creative approaches to visualize concepts
4. Engage employees via multiple channels
5. Showcase support by senior leadership
Employers can use several methods to engage employees. Employers can leverage data they may already have on hand about their employees to create financial wellness programs that deliver personalized customer experiences. And, by engaging individuals around milestone life events such as buying a home, getting married or divorced, or having a child, financial wellness programs can be timely and relevant. Taking a personalized and creative approach to program development and making the programs available on multiple platforms can help connect with employees in a way that’s relevant for them. Finally, demonstrating strong support for financial wellness programs from senior management may drive higher levels of engagement.