All of the information and content on Social Sites created by Prudential or its affiliates, including, but not limited to, all text, analyses, reports, articles, graphics, software applications, video and audio files, photos, and trademarks (“Content”), is owned or licensed by Prudential and is protected worldwide by applicable intellectual property laws. You can share our Content but do not alter it or use it for your financial benefit. The materials we post on our Social Sites do not constitute legal, tax or financial advice and are not a substitute for obtaining legal, tax, financial or other professional advice.
Any information, comments, photos and videos (and any image, likeness, voice, and statements contained therein) and other content posted or actions taken by users on our Social Sites (“User Content”) are the responsibility of the person who posted them and do not reflect the views or opinions of Prudential. We are not responsible for any User Content. We do not endorse User Content or confirm its accuracy.
Links to third-party sites and content are intended for informational purposes only and should not be considered investment advice or recommendation to invest. Prudential is not responsible for third-party ads or other content, products, advice, opinions, recommendations of, or other material that any third party may place on social media or other websites. When accessing third-party sites, you do so at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of those sites.
You agree that you will not post any information or materials that:
- Are harassing, libelous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene or are otherwise offensive or objectionable (in our sole judgment) or which may give rise to liability or violate any law;
- Are invasive of or violate any person’s privacy or publicity rights;
- Are fraudulent, deceptive or misleading;
- Are off topic or otherwise not relevant;
- Are promotional in nature or focused on selling a product or service, including any content attempting to influence polls, rankings or web traffic;
- Contain phishing, scams or other irrelevant content, including spam, chain letters or pyramid schemes;
- Contain a virus or any other component that may damage another’s computer;
- Infringe on the intellectual property, proprietary or other rights of any person or entity;
- Contain, depict or promote illegal content or activities;
- Request or provide specific investment recommendations, advice or testimonials; or
- Contain or request any personal or confidential information like policy number, claim number, phone number, e-mail address, or financial information.
You agree that we are free to use any portion of the User Content, including ideas contained therein that you submit for any promotional or business purposes or activities, in any media now known or hereinafter invented, throughout the world, including on our social media pages and properties, Prudential websites or other online properties and services. Each such use is permitted without notice, compensation or acknowledgment to you or further approval from you. You also agree that any and all materials produced and/or resulting from Prudential’s use of any User Content shall be owned exclusively by Prudential, and that you have no rights, title or interest in or to such materials. However, nothing in this agreement requires Prudential to make such use.
You represent and warrant to Prudential that you have all rights to the User Content necessary to grant us these licenses and that you are not subject to any collective bargaining organization or union that would require Prudential to pay any fees for the rights granted herein.
Please note that we cannot answer service or product related questions via social media and that we cannot guarantee a reply to every comment.
However, if you have immediate service needs, please visit Prudential.com or write to us at SocialMedia@Prudential.com and we will direct you to the best contact for your needs.
Prudential, the Prudential logo, the Rock symbol and Bring Your Challenges are service marks of Prudential Financial, Inc. and its related entities, registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States is not affiliated with Prudential plc, which is headquartered in the United Kingdom.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Prudential is an employer that participates in E-Verify.
Last updated November 2016