As a Managing Director with Prudential, I can help you with many of the financial questions you have - from evaluating insurance needs to helping you prepare for college costs or meeting your retirement goals.
My promise is to work tirelessly to help you achieve your goals.
I'm Most Proud Of: the relationships I’ve built with my customers.
Life Happens. Being prepared makes all the difference.
You have options when it comes to your financial future - no matter your life situation.
Exploring Financial Strategies
We’ll work together on your toughest investment challenges – whether you need reliable income, protection from market volatility and other risks, or continuing your family legacy.
Living in Retirement
Discover how our annuity options can help you create income for retirement and may be right for your personal financial needs. A Traditional or Roth IRA can also be an option to help you save for the future with either tax-free growth or on a tax-deferred basis.
Protecting Your Family and Greatest Assets
Whether you are recently married, buying a house, taking care of a loved one or preparing to retire, each new stage of life is exciting and uncertain. Ensure you’re protected with life, auto, home, long-term care and disability insurance.
A Career Designed to Grow
Prudential Advisors' financial professionals have the autonomy to being clients the most appropriate options in the form of advice and guidance. Join us for a rewarding career!
A Broad Network of Financial Experience
We believe that every person should have an opportunity to create their own unique and beautifully complex story. We empower financial professionals with the platforms, flexible product offerings, and collaborative environments of support they need to help turn 'I can’t' into 'why not?'
A Way to Build Lasting Relationships
Whether it is through the protection of insurance, savings for retirement, or college through investments or making informed decisions about their financial situation, the work we do helps to shape the stories of clients’ lives.
- Property & Casualty: MD, NC, NJ, NY, TX, VT, WA
- Variable Annuities: AZ, CA, CT, DC, FL, GA, MA, MD, MI, MN, MT, NC, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, PA, TX, VA, VT, WA
- Securities License: AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IL, IN, KS, KY, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MT, NC, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WV
- Variable Life Insurance: AZ, CT, DC, FL, GA, MA, MD, MI, MT, NC, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, PA, VA, VT, WA( CA License #0E41713)( MN License #40653781)( TX License #1262102)
- Fixed Annuities: AZ, CT, DC, FL, GA, HI, MA, MD, MI, MT, NC, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, PA, VA, VT, WA( CA License #0E41713)( MN License #40653781)( TX License #1262102)
- Life Insurance: AZ, CT, DC, FL, GA, HI, MA, MD, MI, MT, NC, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, PA, VA, VT, WA( CA License #0E41713)( MN License #40653781)( TX License #1262102)
Mike Saccento offers financial planning and investment advisory services through Pruco Securities, LLC (Pruco), doing business as Prudential Financial Planning Services (PFPS), pursuant to separate client agreement. Mike Saccento offers insurance and securities products and services as a registered representative of Pruco, and an agent of issuing insurance companies. 1-800-778-2255 NY Coronavirus Information for Consumers (New York residents only.)Opens in a new window For information on fees, refer to: Pruco Securities Form CRS (Prudential Advisors)Opens in a new window.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.