MyTerm® is an immediate-issue term life insurance product from Pruco Life Insurance Company that is available through banks and other financial institutions. Designed for the mass middle market, MyTerm® is a simple, easy to purchase and understand policy that can fit within many customers' budgets.
- Banks and financial institutions team up with us to offer the product to their customers either in their branches or online via their websites.
- Customers can choose either a 10-, 20-, or 30-year level term policy with a face value between $50,000 and $250,000 in increments of $25,000.*
- The entire buying process-including underwriting-takes place online through innovative, state-of-the-art technology. (Issuance of the policy may depend upon the answers to the health questions set forth in the application.)
- Qualified customers can buy a term life insurance policy in just minutes and then manage their policy online.
Benefits for Banks and Financial Institutions
- Generate income by offering customers MyTerm® life insurance.
- The MyTerm® interface-which we maintain-easily integrates with your company's website, so overhead is minimal.
- Offering life insurance to bank customers will help you build a stronger relationship with them.
- We can support your print and online marketing efforts to advertise the product.
Get more information about how to offer MyTerm® life insurance: Call Robert Mittel today at 973-802-6490 or via email at Robert.Mittel@prudential.com.
Policies are issued by Pruco Life Insurance Company (Pruco Life Insurance Company of New Jersey in NY and NJ). Each is a Prudential Financial company located in Newark, NJ, and is solely responsible for its own financial condition and contractual obligations. Our policies and contracts contain exclusions, limitations, reductions of benefits and terms for keeping them in force. Contract # PFT-2007. This product is not available in all states.
Prudential, the Prudential logo, the Rock symbol, MyTerm, and MyLegacy are registered service marks of Prudential Financial, Inc., and its related entities.
* After the level period, premiums are not guaranteed and will increase annually until age 95 (80 in NY), but will never be more than the maximum stipulated in the contract.