We can all agree on the importance of higher education for our children. Yet many families do not have a well-defined strategy to help them meet their education funding needs.
A Prudential financial planner can help you determine your education funding needs by preparing an education funding needs analysis for your family. Some of the areas covered would include:
- Cost projections of various colleges
- An analysis of existing saving strategies
- A discussion of education tax incentives
- A discussion of different funding options
- "What if" scenarios for funding education
- The use of life insurance to help protect your education funding
After sorting through the maze of different options available to you, you will have a better understanding of how you can meet your education funding goals.
One or more may be appropriate for you.