Prudential Financial is No. 3 in FORTUNE® magazine's 2014 World's Most Admired Companies ranking in the Insurance: Life, Health category.
Prudential Financial ranks No. 29 on the 2013 Fortune 500 List of America’s Largest Corporations and No. 90 on the 2013 Fortune Global 500 List of the World’s Largest Corporations.
Prudential is honored that organizations around the world have recognized our commitment to diversity and establishing a supportive workplace.
- DiversityInc "Top 50 Companies for Diversity" (2013 and 12 prior years)
- Equal Opportunity magazine's "Top 50 Employers" (2013, 2011, 2010)
- Human Rights Campaign "Corporate Equality Index" 100% Score (2013 and 9 prior years)
- National Association for Female Executives magazine's "Top Companies for Executive Women" (2014 and 14 prior years)
- Working Mother magazine's "Top 100 Companies for Working Mothers" (2013 and 23 prior years, Hall of Fame member)
- Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption's "100 Best Adoption-Friendly Workplaces" (2013 and 6 prior years)
- G.I. Jobs magazine's "Top 100 Military-Friendly Employers" (2014 and 4 prior years)
- Military EDGE magazine's "50 Best for Vets Employers" (2013 and 3 prior years)
- U.S Chamber of Commerce's "Hiring our Heroes Post 9/11 Veteran Employment Award" (2012)
- Hispanic Business magazine's Diversity Elite 60 (2013 and 6 prior years)
- Latina Style magazine's "50 Best Companies for Latinas" (2013 and 15 prior years)
- Disability Matters magazine's "Disability Matters Awards" (2013 and 2 prior years)
- National Business Group on Health - Innovation in Reducing Health Care Disparities Award (2013)
- Alliance for Work-Life Progress (AWLP) Work-Life Seal ff Distinction (2014)
- Aon Hewitt Associates' "Best Employers of the Year" to Pramerica Poland (2012 and 4 prior years)
- Guia Você S/A—Exame magazine's "150 Best Companies to Work For" to Prudential of Brazil (2013 and 7 prior years)
- The Great Place to Work Institute’s "The 100 Best Companies to Work For" (Brazil), ranked among the 30 best companies to work for in the State of Rio de Janeiro and among the 100 best companies to work for in Brazil (2013 and 3 prior years)
- Great Place to Work®'s "Best Workplaces in Ireland" to Pramerica Systems Ireland (2014)
- Centro Mexicano para la Filantropia A.C. (Cemefi,"Socially Responsible Company") to Prudential Seguros Mexico (2013 and 4 prior years)
- Taiwan Insurance Institute's "Outstanding Public Welfare Service" to Prudential of Taiwan (2012 and 3 prior years)
- Taipei City Government recognition to Prudential of Taiwan for the Prudential Youth Foundation (2013)
- E-Daily’s “Beautiful Insurer Award” to Prudential of Korea (2013)
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Additionally, Prudential is committed to diversity & inclusion.