An immediate-income annuity has little or no accumulation phase. You purchase it with one payment and may begin receiving income payments right away. It could help secure your financial future by locking in a guaranteed income stream.
Prudential Income Annuity
Prudential Income Annuity Client Brochure
- Guaranteed level of income you cannot outlive if you choose a life annuity (This contract does not have a cash or loan value)
- The security of guaranteed fixed payments and the simplicity of a premium you pay just once
- The choice to receive your first income payment almost immediately after you purchase the contract, or you can defer it up to 20 years beyond the purchase date (in most states)
- Flexibility to tailor your annuity to fit your needs
- When you begin receiving annuity payments, they will be treated as part taxable income and part of your return investment.
Minimum Investment Amount
You make one payment - the minimum is $3,500 - and receive future payments that can be set to last a lifetime.
Protection For Your Beneficiaries
If you die after payments begin and within the Designated Period or Installment Refund Period, payments will continue to your beneficiary.
All guarantees are based on the claims paying ability of the issuer.
Annuity contracts contain exclusions, limitations, reductions of benefits and terms for keeping them in force. Your licensed financial professional can provide you with cost and complete details.
Prudential Income Annuity is issued by The Prudential Insurance Company of America, 751 Broad Street, Newark, NJ 07102-3777. Prudential Income Annuity is not available within a Roth Individual Retirement Account and will not be issued as a Roth Individual Annuity. Oregon contract form numbers GAIA-90-OR and GAIB-90-OR.
0185926-00003-00 Ed. 05/2012