As a Financial Professional, I help individuals, couples and families meet their financial needs for the long term. I take this mission very seriously and work closely with my clients in order to recommend the products and services to achieve their unique goals. I have the skills, knowledge and experience to help you match your investment portfolio goals with your risk tolerance, time horizon and investment objectives, while also suggesting alternatives to help protect your assets.
No matter what stage of life you find yourself in, as a Financial Professional with The Prudential Insurance Company of America, I can help you find solutions to your financial challenges. So whether you’re “Just Starting Out,” “Settling into Retirement,” or somewhere in between, let’s discuss your current financial situation, goals and challenges. Together we’ll develop a strategy to help you find solutions to your financial challenges and meet your goals.
Our process includes:
- Evaluating your current financial needs and goals
- Developing a strategy to address them
- Periodically reviewing your insurance needs and goals, and adjusting your strategies to help you meet your financial goals at each of your life stages
- Collaborative work with your professional advisors, such as your attorney and accountant
Our tools and solutions include:
Access to Asset Protection and Risk Management
- Life Insurance
- Disability Income Insurance
- Long-Term Care Insurance
Investment and Retirement Planning Needs
- IRAs and Educational IRAs
- Mutual Funds
- Managed Money Accounts
Business Planning Needs
- Business Continuation Funding
- Executive Compensation Funding
- Key Person Insurance
It makes good sense to establish a long-term relationship with a Prudential Financial Professional because we have a reputation for integrity and value. In fact, we touch the lives of millions of people who depend on us to help them meet their financial challenges.
Insurance and Financial Services to Reach Your Goals