Prudential's Pension Risk Transfer team is dedicated to innovation in risk transfer strategies.
We recognize the need for a variety of risk transfer options, and we offer flexible strategies that address plan sponsors' unique requirements.
What's more, our strategies help plan sponsors fulfill their fiduciary obligations, as they are backed by the power of Prudential.
An established financial services leader
- Over 135 years of keeping our promises
- 50 million institutional and individual customers
- Operations in 35 countries and territories in the U.S., Asia, Europe and Latin America
- 98% brand awareness among the general U.S. public
- 11th largest worldwide institutional asset manager1
A leader in serving DB plans
- Currently managing assets for 23 of the 25 largest corporate DB plans2
- $117.8 billion in DB assets3
- Seventh-largest DB money manager1
- Fifth-largest active institutional manager of fixed income1
- Second-largest manager of U.S. pension buy-outs4
Well-capitalized and financially strong
- $859 billion of assets under management5
- $229 billion in admitted assets—including $88 billion held in Separate Accounts6
- Well-diversified General Account with assets of $148 billion6
- Pensions & Investments Annual Money Managers Directory, as of December 31, 2010.
- Based on fund sponsor rankings in Pensions & Investments, February 2011.
- Pensions & Investments, as of December 31, 2010.
- LIMRA Terminal Funding & Single Premium Buyout Survey, 4Q 2010. Based on assets of single premium buyouts which are group annuity contracts used to assume certain benefit liabilities of a terminating pension plan or, in some cases, a plan settlement of specific groups.
- As of March 31, 2011.
- Information for The Prudential Insurance Company of America, as of March 31, 2011.