The Interview Process
If you're considering a future with us, here's how the interview process generally works:
* If Prudential is not conducting on-campus interviews at your school, then the first interview may be conducted via telephone.
- You apply for a specific position through your campus career services office or job-posting service.
- A Prudential hiring manager will review the submitted resume and make selections for on-campus interviews, in accordance with the career services office timelines.
- You select an on-campus interview* time slot.
- The majority of Prudential business groups will host an information session the evening before any on-campus interviews.
- After your on-campus interview, the business groups make their selection of candidates to invite for an on-site interview.
- A member of Prudential's Staffing team will send you an application (electronically) for you to complete and bring to your on-site interview.
- You will undergo an on-site interview that consists of business group-specific overviews and/or multiple interviews (the number varies by business group).
- The business group will make its preliminary decisions and offers in the fall, and communicate them to Staffing.
- If you are selected, a member of Staffing will extend an offer to you (via telephone) some time in the fall.
- If you are not selected, you will receive an appropriate notification letter in the mail.
- This same process occurs with our spring recruiting cycle.
Return to Top