Choosing a Financial Advisor
One of the most important relationships you may ever have is the one with your financial advisor.
A financial professional can help you:
- Select appropriate investment products
- Understand the risks and rewards associated with various products
- Fund a college education
- Choose a suitable life insurance policy
- Handle an inheritance or windfall
- Keep up with changing IRS regulations
- Respond to financial obligations associated with the death of a spouse
- Process investment transactions
- Monitor portfolio holdings
In fact, according to a LIMRA Retirement study, pre-retirees and retirees who work with advisors are more confident about their retirement outlook:
When it comes to protecting your future and leaving a legacy for your family, a licensed financial professional can offer you the guidance you need.
The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark, NJ