Online Access through www.prudential.com
We are pleased to announce that you can now view your brokerage accounts in myStreetscape, which is accessible through Prudential Online (www.prudential.com/myaccess).
If you currently have access to Prudential Online for your other Prudential business Life, Annuities, or Mutual Funds, click on the “Log into Account” to the right to be brought to the log-in page. Use your existing Prudential Online username and password to log in. Once in Prudential Online, click on the "Login to account" link in the Brokerage section and you will be brought into the myStreetscape site – no additional user ID or password required.
To enroll in Prudential Online, click on the “Log into Account” link to the right. From the log-in screen, select “Enroll now” on the right side of the screen.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours after enrollment in Prudential Online to be able to view myStreetscape.
On Monday, June 16, 2014, the overview screen will reflect a zero balance. Click on the account in myStreetscape to see the positions and balances. This information will be updated on Tuesday, June 17, 2014.
If you have questions regarding your account, please call the COMMAND Service Center 1 (800) 235-7637. Customer Service Representatives are available Monday through Thursday 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., and Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. All times are Eastern.
If you need assistance in enrolling, please call 1 (800) PRU-HELP (778-4357). Enrollment Specialists are available Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 10 p.m., Saturday, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., and Sunday, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. All times are Eastern.
e-Notification is a service offered through myStreetscape which notifies you that your account statement or trade confirmation is available for online viewing, rather than receiving paper documents.
- Login to your My Streetscape account through Prudential Online (www.prudential.com/myaccess)
- Click on your COMMAND or Investor account to be brought into myStreetscape.
- From the Accounts drop-down menu, select the account in which you wish to enroll and click “Account Profile”.
- Under the Account Characteristics menu, click the "Edit" button in the lower right-hand corner of the screen. Select "Online" for each document type and choose the prefilled e-mail address from the drop-down box.
- Click the "Save " button and accept the agreement. Within 24 hours the e-Notification program will suppress paper statements and/or trade confirmations. Please note that you will need to follow this process for each of the accounts that you would like to have e-Notification of statements and confirmations. Only one joint account owner will receive e-notification since one e-mail address is designated for e-Notification per account.
Customer Service Hours of Operation
The COMMAND Service Center (800) 235-7637 is staffed from 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., Monday through Thursday and from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. on Friday. All times are Eastern.
To report a VISA card and/or checks lost or stolen outside of these hours, please call (877) 506-2399
Securities products and services, including the COMMAND and Investor Account, are offered through Pruco Securities, LLC, 751 Broad Street, Newark, NJ 07102, a Prudential Financial company.
Prudential, the Prudential logo, and the Rock symbol are service marks of Prudential Financial, Inc. and its related entities.